Sunday, June 17:
What a busy month it’s been:
- Finalizing decisions about the Editor’s Prize (congratulations to our co-winners, RJ Gibson and Lois Williams!)
- Watching the entries come in for our first annual Rane Arroyo Prize (check the “mss received” log to make sure yours arrived safely)
- Typesetting no less than six summer titles (with more hot on their heels)
- Assembling chapbooks as quickly as I can to fill orders (thank you all) and get copies out to entrants, reviewers, and authors.
- I’ll say it again: I need interns!