Following up on our teaser, we’re delighted to announce the lineup for next year’s Summer Kitchen Series: another set of five chapbooks published in limited edition print runs of 49 copies apiece. They are:
- How to Measure the Darkness by Christina Pacosz – publishing June 21, 2012
- Talking About the Weather by Liz Ahl – publishing July 1, 2012
- Blood Work by Casey Charles – publishing July 11, 2012
- Oh, James by Jill McDonough – publishing July 21, 2012
- The Queer Texas Prayerbook by Crystal Boson – publishing August 1, 2012
We’re also happy to announce that we’ll publish JeFF Stumpo’s El Oceano y la Serpiente/The Ocean and the Serpent as Number 7 in our ReBound Series on May 1, 2012.
In October, we’ll publish Ed Madden’s My Father’s House as Number 6 in Volume Two of our Editor’s Series. And in March of 2013, we’ll publish David Eye’s Rain Leaping Up When a Cab Goes Past as Number 7 in the series. These titles were the runners-up for this year’s Robin Becker Chapbook Prize, and we’re so very happy that the poets were agreeable to publishing their work with us!
Finally, look for news about this year’s Keystone winners in December. And that will pretty much set the calendar for 2012! Thanks to you all for your continuing support.