What better way to launch August than with five new chapbooks? Our hot, limited-edition Summer Kitchen Series drops today, with fresh titles by Jill McCabe Johnson, Alyse Bensel, Beverly Voigt, Scott Honeycutt, and Jacob Budenz. Please join us in welcoming these poets to Seven Kitchens Press.
For the sixth volume of our hot, limited-edition Summer Kitchen Series, we’re proud to announce the following selections, slated for publication (if we can keep up this pretty crazy production schedule) this July:
- Jill McCabe Johnson, Pendulum
- Alyse Bensel, Lies to Tell the Body
- Beverly Voigt, Woman of Salt
- Scott Honeycutt, Twelve Miles North of the Ohio River
- Jacob Budenz, Pastel Witcheries
Please join us in congratulating these poets!