We’re delighted to announce the lineup for the 2021 Summer Kitchen Series, consisting of six poets and five chapbooks. Thank you to everyone who sent in manuscripts for consideration this month: the quality was such that we decided to go ahead and make selections for all four available slots.
Please welcome to the Seven Kitchens Press family:
- Patrice Claeys & Gail Goepfert, for This Hard Business of Living
- Lisa Hammond, for Lily Watch
- Darius Atefat-Peckham, for How Many Love Poems
- Anthony DiPietro, for And Walk Through
- Ellen Birkett Morris, for Abide
Titles are scheduled for release in June and July. Only 24 copies of each chapbook will be available through Seven Kitchens Press. If you’ve purchased a 2021 subscription, you’ll receive the first numbered copies.