Please join us in celebrating the release of our newest chapbook: How Many Love Poems is Darius Atefat-Peckham’s debut collection and the third title in Volume Five of our Editor’s Series. Read a sample poem and order your copy here.
We’re delighted to announce the lineup for the 2021 Summer Kitchen Series, consisting of six poets and five chapbooks. Thank you to everyone who sent in manuscripts for consideration this month: the quality was such that we decided to go ahead and make selections for all four available slots.
Please welcome to the Seven Kitchens Press family:
- Patrice Claeys & Gail Goepfert, for This Hard Business of Living
- Lisa Hammond, for Lily Watch
- Darius Atefat-Peckham, for How Many Love Poems
- Anthony DiPietro, for And Walk Through
- Ellen Birkett Morris, for Abide
Titles are scheduled for release in June and July. Only 24 copies of each chapbook will be available through Seven Kitchens Press. If you’ve purchased a 2021 subscription, you’ll receive the first numbered copies.