We are so proud of all our poets, and though we’d love to bring many more readers to every one of them, we have selected the following poems for this year’s Pushcart nominations:
- Ed Madden, “Gold,” from Sebastian
- Pamela L. Sumners, “(Supposing) My Mother Was a Blue Heron,” from Finding Helen
- Deborah Fries, “Half of a Golden Hurt,” from Having Visions Again
- Gail Griffin, “Marvels,” from Virginals
- Darius Atefat-Peckham, “Here’s a Love Poem for Navid the Wrestler,” from How Many Love Poems
- Iris McCloughan, “Promissory,” from Bones to Peaches
Thank you for your amazing work.